Business Communication Technology
Business communication technology give us different ways to communicate
with clients. The use of technology in our business communication with our
clients and business associates is an
integral part of our customer relations strategy. If you are not using tools like the iPad or other Android tablets you are missing a great opportunity.
Maximize your Business Communication with Technology
The different ways we can communicate with our clients, business associates, partners, etc. has greatly increased with email, social media, apps for iphone, android, ipad, apps,
tablets, smartphones, iphones, etc.
Here are 4 Essential Technologies & ways to optimize communication & be more productive:
- Be more mobile and nimble with the right technology. With today's technology there is no need to lug around a laptop on trips or client sites. Even if your company will not make the investment for you it will be worth it in time saved to invest in technology yourself. You can use for your client presentations, demos, check email, calendar, etc.
Here are a few items to consider:Apple iPad MC705LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
- Gets rave reviews from the tech boards. Use it to take notes during your meeting or show presentations, videos, charts, graphs, etc.s With its high - res screen your presentations, charts and graphs look great. Keep and and all information in the cloud for when you need it.
ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue)
- If you are more and Android person this Asus is a great tablet and the pricing is less than the iPad.
- Take some time over the next week to re-familiarize yourself with (or learn something new) any
corporate facing technology. Knowing your Sales Force Automation system
and your customer relation management software
can save you time in the long run.
The same advice is just as important if you have any customer facing
you sell a product spend a couple of hours with the product manager.
Challenge them to teach you something you do not know about the product
- Join Social Networking sites that are appropriate for your industry.
See our List of Recommended Social Networking sites.
The grandaddy of business social networking is LinkedIn. For tips, hints and techniques to get the most out of LinkedIn read our Join LinkedIn
section. Leverage your network and your network's network
It is always good to match up any technologies you use to your client
preferences. Is your client more of a visual person? Then make sure when you go for meetings your have something to show them - either a hard copy of a report or a presentation, demo or fact sheet on your tablet.
Does your client prefer reading an email or text when you need to send a quick note or would they rather a voice mail?
Utilizing business communication technology can help you be more productive and organized. It also gives the appearance of a successful, on top of things sales person.
Business Communication Technology to Sales Training for Business
Business Communication Technology to Types of Communication