List of Social Networking Sites
This list of social networking sites provides business networking ideas and suggestions like join LinkedIn. These social networking sites on this list will help you build your business, increase sales and help you be more productive.
Social Networking Sites List
- Join LinkedIn - The granddaddy of business social networking sites. LinkedIn is on the list because it strengthens and extends your existing network of trusted businesscontacts. Things to do when you
Join LinkedIn ...
- Prospect on LinkedIn using Advance Search, acquiring contact names and seeing who you know may have connections.
- Post to Share an Update at least a couple of times a week. Include information, links to articles, slide shows, videos, etc. that might be of interest to your clients & prospects.
- Join Groups that your clients & prospects are members.Provide meaningful comments so you become known as knowledgeable & interested in solving their problems.
- Jigsaw - Jigsaw Data is an online business directory of names and contact information that is contributed and evaluated by members of the company's service. Jigsaw is the world's largest database of up-to-date, down-loadable, and complete contact and company information. With a directory of more than 24 million business contacts and over 36,000 contacts added and edited daily by a dedicated user base of over one million, the quality, content, and scope of Jigsaw's world-class contact directory is unrivaled.
Every Jigsaw business contact is complete with a phone number (over 70% of which are direct dial), position, company, mailing address, and business email address. Jigsaw also offers free tools for researching companies as well as a user generated company research wiki pages.
- Facebook - If you already have a personal account, set up a business page.
- Separate your business contacts from your personal contacts with Facebook lists.
- Control posting visibility within the profile with Share-ability
- Network with clients & prospects. Observe what they are doing. Upload product pictures, updates on your product or service or any information you think will be useful to your prospects & clients.
Use this list of social networking sites, such as LinkedIn for additional business networking ideas. These social networking sites are an additional tool to network. This list is not a replacement for meeting clients in person and/or talking to them on the phone.
List of Social Networking Sites to What is Networking
List of Social Networking Sites to Sales Training for Business
To top of Social Networking Sites List